GDPR for Staff
Course Cost (exc.VAT):
– £90 (5 licenses)
– £150 (10 licenses)
– £220 (20 licenses)
– £320 (40 licenses)
Study Time: Approximately 20 minutes
Time Limit to Complete Course: 1-month
Unused License Expiry – 2-years
Course Summary – “GDPR for Staff”:
Training your staff on the basics of GDPR and their roles and responsibilities to it is an essential ingredient in demonstrating compliance with the regulation.
This course does just that – it provides a broad overview for your staff, giving some helpful tips along the way, and shows the club’s diligence in implementing the necessary steps to adhere to the regulation.
– What is data protection all about?
– Why is it so relevant today?
– Why is GDPR important to you?
– Data Subject
– Personal Data
– Special Categories of Personal Data
– Data Controller
– Data Processor
The Law – part 1
– The 6 General Principles of GDPR
– Lawful, Fair & Transparent
– Consent of the Data Subject
– Legitimate Interests
The Law – part 2
– Purpose Limitation
– Data Minimisation
– Storage Limitation
– Integrity & Confidentiality
– Data Subjects rights over their data
– New rights under GDPR
What Should You Do?
– Tips for you at work
Completing the Course:
Delegates must complete all units of the course and successfully complete the 4 multiple-choice quizzes.
The course is purchased through acquiring licenses. Each license allows one delegate to undertake the course.