Golf Days, Societies & Group Bookings
Course Summary – “Golf Days, Societies & Group Bookings”:
This course examines the different types of group bookings and their positives and negatives to the business. It looks at how you can establish a thorough monitoring system to assess group booking performance at your club. The course concludes with looking at proven successful group booking promotions and initiatives.
– When a Golf Society is Not a Golf Society
– The Pro’s & Con’s of Group Bookings
– The Booking Process
– The Forward Sales Report
– Effective Group Booking Promotions
– Visitor Green Fees & Group Bookings
– Group Booking Pricing Strategies
Completing the Course:
Delegates must complete the tutor-assessed end-of-course quiz to be awarded the “Promote Training Module in Golf Days, Societies & Group Bookings”.
This course also counts towards the “Driving Green Fee Revenues” Certificate course.