Green Fee Promotions
Course Cost: £30.00 (exc.VAT)
Study Time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours
Time Limit: 6-months to complete
Tutor Support: Included
Course Summary – “Green Fee Promotions”:
Driving green fee revenues through the club is an increasingly important task in order to maintain a healthy financial performance. This course looks at visitor and guest green fees specifically and examines some of the promotions and initiatives that successful clubs have implemented.
– Why Green Fee Revenue is Important
– Profiling Golfers
– Promoting Green Fees to Promote Membership
– Directions to Increase Green Fee Revenue
– Incentive Mechanisms to Encourage Repeat Play
– What is a Promotion?
– Proven Successful Green Fee Promotions
– Member-Guest Green Fees
Completing the Course:
Delegates must complete the tutor-assessed end-of-course quiz to be awarded the “Promote Training Module in Green Fee Promotions”.
This course also counts towards the “Driving Green Fee Revenues” Certificate course.