Material Matters Limited was created in 2010 to provide purchasing support for golf clubs in the UK. Harnessing the power of the many to benefit individual clubs with increased profit by saving money on all areas of expenditure.
The economies of scale, created by hundreds of golf clubs, provides incredibly competitive pricing structures across virtually every sector of consumable expenditure that a golf business has.
Saving clubs money is in the Material Matters DNA – striving endlessly to find customers the very best solution for quality, service and price.
Headlines of achievement in 5 years:
- A position of trust and respect for their professional approach. They receive plenty of feedback and testimonials that confirm they are providing the very best support in golf purchasing.
- Working with over 400 clubs
- Partnered with the best suppliers and service providers in the market
- Managing purchasing worth over £13m per year
- Saving golf businesses over £1m per year!